Thanks to those readers who have contributed to our FAQ list!
What’s the address and contact info for Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas?
The hotel’s address is: 2901 Osceola Parkway, Bay Lake, FL 32830.
Main phone number is: 407-938-3000
Fax number is: 407-938-4799
Zahanati Fitness Center phone number (to schedule spa treatments) is: 407-938-4715
Resort Itinerary Planning Office phone number is: 407-938-4755
Is there a list of distances between AKL and other Disney properties? I’ve heard that one of the “cons” of the resort is that it’s so far from everything.
If you have a car, you’ll have no problem. You can get to anywhere on Disney property from AK in under 20 minutes in a car/taxi. The Disney transportation busses go to all parks, including water parks and Downtown Disney–and they don’t share transportation with any other resort, unlike other deluxe resorts–but you have the standard problems with them (can only go to a park and then have to transfer to get to another resort, etc.).
Here are some basic distances from google maps:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios- about 5 miles
- Blizzard Beach – about 2.5 miles
- Disney’s BoardWalk – about 5 miles
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – about 1 mile
- Epcot – about 6 miles
- Typhoon Lagoon – about 6 miles
- Downtown Disney Area – 2.2 miles
- Magic Kingdom – about 8 miles
- SeaWorld Orlando – about 10 miles
- Discovery Cove – about 12 miles
- Universal Studios Florida – About 15 miles
Is valet parking available at AKL?
Valet Parking is available to any visitors (you don’t have to be staying at AKL or Villas) for a cost of $12 per day. This valet cost allows you in and out access to valet park at any Disney deluxe resort for the remainder of the day. Just keep your valet receipt!