We all know how much fun it can be to head to Disney World for a fun filled family vacation, but what if you’re looking for a short adult retreat? I say Animal Kingdom Lodge is the perfect place for a relaxed and grown up weekend. But Disney without the Parks? Sure! This Resort has plenty to keep you busy.
Check out this sample itinerary for a romantic weekend retreat.
- 4:00PM Check in to this AAA Four Diamond Resort for a special weekend get away.
- Make Advance Dining Reservations for a spectacular signature dining experience at Jiko. Take your time and savor this fine dining experience. Speak to the sommelier for recommendations on wonderful wine pairings.
- At 8:30 PM in the Sunset Lounge Cultural Ambassadors discuss their native homeland in a 30 minute presentation.
- The Uzima Springs Pool is open late, enjoy the hot tub under the stars.
- Grab a Night Cap at Victoria Falls before returning to your room.
- Breakfast is an adventure when you dine at Boma. Indulge in this bountiful buffet to start your day off right.
- After breakfast be sure to browse through the Zawadi Marketplace for some resort shopping.
- Next head to the Uzima Springs Pol where you can swim, relax in the sun with a cocktail, or take a dip in the tranquil bubbling spa.
- Enjoy watching Animals on the Savanna or relaxing in a Rocking chair around the firepit.
- The award winning Zahanati massage and fitness center is at your service. Schedule a tranquil aromatherapy massage to relax your body and invigorate your mind.
- At 4pm you can join a cultural guide at BOMA for a tour of the restaurant at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Why not head to Downtown Disney and explore an evening of entertainment and dining. Date night at Disney offer a myriad of options so why not choose dinner at the House of Blues can be combined with a late showing of Cirque du Soleil’s La Nouba.
- Sleep in and relax, you’ve earned it.
- Call private dining for a luxurious breakfast in room. Enjoy the animals on the savanna from your balcony. Our menu suggestion, try the Apricot Stuffed French Toast with fresh berries or create your own omelette.
- 11:00AM – It’s time to Check Out. Disney’s Magical Express is waiting to return you to the airport.
You have to head back to reality sometime, but we hope that you enjoyed a fabulous resort weekend at the Animal Kingdom Lodge! A weekend escape to Disney can be a relaxing and romantic. Why not book your romantic weekend in Orlando right now?
We’ll See You real Soon!